There are 0 players online.
play.asgard-mc.net

Perm Ban Appeal - Mattb12

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Mattb12, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattb12

Mattb12 New Member

I was playing on this server with my friends building a hotel on a plot, when i began a conversation with a friend and i then mentioned minpelex and hypixel wondering what servers we should play on. I never really thought anything of it then i was given a warning and i already had a couple warnings and i didn't know anything of the no mentioning other servers rule previous to this incident, i then became wrongfully mad on my part, started mentioning server names because i didn't agree with such a rule. But i have thought about it and it makes sense to me now, i apologize for the inconvenience but i do enjoy playing this server with friends and i would love if i could come back on and play with my friends and work on plots. Again i apologize for my actions and i hope you'll know that if i am given another chance i will be more respectful towards the staff and all of the server members. I also must add i was never told that "advertising" even though was not what i was trying to do was a permanately bannable offence, but again i apologize for the trouble.

Sincerely,
    Mattb12

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Mattb12

Mattb12 New Member

As well as my sister with the account of beccab9 was on the server recently and was banned for ban evasion, if your gonaa ban someone make it me like come on guys my sister aswell enjoys the server and she does not deserve to be banned for my actions because we share the same ip.:mad:

3. Nua

Nua New Member

They have no way of knowing if it's you or your sister playing on an account. If it has the same IP and they don't have any prior knowledge, they will ban it for ban evasion.

Try to avoid breaking the rules in general...

4. Waffle

Waffle Member

You know that /rules is a thing right?

5. PyrePanther

PyrePanther Asgardian Staff Member Helper

In addition to the fact that I verbally warned, then muted you because of advertising less than 20 days ago, there is also /rules which links you to the rules page, in which it states:

- Advertising
    Do not post links, IPs, or anything directing to another server or forums anywhere.​

This includes mentioning other servers by name. Also in the above context you were talking about leaving Asgard and going to play on another server, which furthers the advertising point.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter if you agree with a rule, the rule is set and will not change just because you make a fuss about it in chat.

It was perm ban due to your actions and past history. You disregarded a rule, then intentionally broke it as much as you could until you were given a perm ban. You shouldn't need to know that something is permanently bannable in order to heed that rule.

As Nua explained above, when two accounts log on to the same IP, it is unknown if they are two different people, or someone using an alt to evade the punishment; therefore it is taken as ban evasion. Your sister is free to make her own ban appeal.

6. Mattb12

Mattb12 New Member

I sincerely apologize for my actions i understand the sentence but i just would like another chance to change my actions and enjoy the server.:)

7. Waffle

Waffle Member

If like Pyre said you were warned previously, then you have clearly had enough chances.

8. SwagMuffn

SwagMuffn Asgardian Staff Member Moderator

In my personal opinion, 5 warns and 4 mutes is enough chances to learn. You knew that what you were doing was wrong, as I see it, the ban will stay.

9. Mattb12

Mattb12 New Member

Is there anyway i can prove i have learned my lesson and gain 1 more chance at enjoying the server without buying a unban?

10. Waffle

Waffle Member

No. Why would we? You have had like 9 or 10 chances. That's loads more than normal players!

11. Mattb12

Mattb12 New Member

Ok i would really like 1 more chance i want to come back im sure you should know after this long sentence i have learned my lesson please just 1 chance.

12. Waffle

Waffle Member

Begging for another chance is very annoying and gets no where. Prove that you will behave. Grow up.

13. Mattb12

Mattb12 New Member

How do i prove i will behave

14. Waffle

Waffle Member

Well, I'm not sure you will be unbanned since your history is terrible, but you could start by helping out on the discord, or you could buy an unban pass.

15. Neryse

Neryse Asgardian Staff Member Forum Mod Moderator

The ban stays, if you would like to be unbanned please can you see to our store where you can buy yourself an unban. If you do buy an unban you will be unbanned from the server but do not let this happen again.

CLOSED